As we progress through the stages of reopening in accordance with the CDC and local regulations, we have taken the time to implement new operational standards to keep our guests and team members safe and healthy. Some of these measures include:
- All guests must wear masks at all times, except when seated and/or eating.
- All restaurant team members are required to wear a mask at all times and are provided with replacement masks as often as needed.
- All dining surfaces cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Tables are spaced six feet apart & gathering in common areas is prohibited.
- Back of house restaurant team members and cleaning staff are required to use durable Nitrile gloves when cleaning or during regular maintenance.
- Sick staff members are prohibited in the workplace.
- Managers will oversee hourly sanitation of the following areas: order pickup areas, restrooms, common employee or guest areas of high traffic, doorknobs, door panels, phones, and employee stations.
- All restaurant team members are required to wash hands regularly throughout service and for at least 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the restaurant in touch-free dispensers.
- All restaurant menus are single-use and disposable. Guests also have the option to use their phone to access menus online via a QR code at their table.
Additionally, Teca has completed Pennsylvania’s certification program for COVID compliancy. This certification allows us to operate at 50% capacity for indoor dining and permits event bookings for up to 200 guests.